Download the following:
- 1.Create a new document in Fusion and switch to the Manufacture workspace.
- 2.Open up the Post Library under the Manage section.
- 3.Select My posts/Local in the left side bar and click Import. Find the OpenBuilds post file you downloaded and select it. It will show up in your posts library.
- 4.Close the Post Library window and open up the Machine Library, also under the Manage section.
- 5.With My machines/Local selected, click the import button.
- 6.Click the "Select from my computer..." button and open the LEAD CNC and Piranha machine definition files.
- 7.After importing, both machine definitions will likely have an error since they can't locate their associated post file. Click the "Select a post..." button that looks like a folder.
- 8.The post library will open for you to select a post to associate with a machine. Select the OpenBuilds post from your local posts to fix the association.
- 9.Once both machines have an associated post, things should look like this. You're done!